Clinicians are often hindered by an outdated and inefficient mental healthcare delivery system – despite rapid innovation in other sectors, many clinicians rely upon diagnostic and treatment methodologies developed in the last century. We believe the mental health community is overdue for a technology breakthrough to catapult patient care into the current era of data-driven decision making and personalized treatment.
We Seek to Address Common Clinician Concerns
- Traditional, paper-based assessment tools cost clinicians precious time in entry, storage, and retrieval and can facilitate human error.
- Paper records are more vulnerable due to human error, break-ins, and physical damage. Facilities that only keep one copy of paper records run the risk of losing vital patient records permanently.
- Paper medical records are often difficult to understand due to illegible writing. Important information can be lost or misrepresented due to the single stroke of a pen. Paper records are also limited in space, making it difficult for healthcare providers to include all the relevant information available in a patient’s record. Electronic records are easy to read and offer plenty of space for detailed record keeping.
The Ehave Platform
Ehave empowers clinicians with an end-to-end patient management solution. With Ehave, clinicians can make better treatment decisions across teams and disciplines while keeping patients informed and engaged throughout their mental healthcare journey.
Ehave offers a powerful set of core features that allow clinicians to manage and communicate with patients, guide assessments and interventions, and interpret outcomes data.
Ehave is proud to offer clinically-validated diagnostic and treatment tools to clinicians via Ehave Connect. We work with trusted third-parties to integrate tools into the Ehave ecosystem so that clinicians can more easily diagnose and treat patients while taking full advantage of all collected data.
- Ehave seeks to adapt clinically-validated diagnostic and treatment tools for enhanced patient engagement and data modeling.
- Ehave diagnostic and treatment tools are cross-platform compatible and can be remotely administered.